If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Culadasa is now offering 1 on 1 video sessions

Culadasa is now offering 1 on 1 video sessions 06 Jul 2017 03:34 #107171

relevant link: dharmatreasure.org/private-consultations/

I just found out that Culadasa is now offering video sessions outside of retreats. I've had the pleasure of talking to Culadasa myself, and he was invaluable in answering questions raised by my sangha that no one else had been able to answer. It goes without saying on this board, but he's highly recommended.

And just in case anyone isn't familiar with Upasaka Culadasa, he's the author of The Mind Illuminated, and a professor of neuroscience. More description of his lineages here: dharmatreasure.org/upasaka-culadasa/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shargrol, Noah

Culadasa is now offering 1 on 1 video sessions 06 Jul 2017 15:33 #107175

Also I'd like to point out that Culadasa has years worth of free trainings that can be found at dharmatreasure.org/audio-teachings/ and www.youtube.com/user/Culadasa to name just a few.

His student Tucker Peck also offers 1 on 1 sessions: meditatewithtucker.com/individual-meditative-guidance/

Culadasa is now offering 1 on 1 video sessions 06 Jul 2017 18:49 #107177

Out of interest, what were these almost unanswerable questions?

Culadasa is now offering 1 on 1 video sessions 06 Jul 2017 23:24 #107178

every3rdthought wrote:
Out of interest, what were these almost unanswerable questions?

A portion of them were questions I sent Jim in advance, which Jim was wonderful enough to humor me in asking: perceptual vs integration axes of training, togal visions & lucidity in dream & deep sleep :))

Really interesting stuff. Thanks Jim!
The following user(s) said Thank You: every3rdthought
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds