If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jeffery Martin on Batgap

Jeffery Martin on Batgap 03 Feb 2017 09:13 #105913

I don't quite know why it did not occur to me to do so before, but I have started listening to dharma-related stuff while working on my telescope mirror. This Batgap interview with Jeff Martin is really interesting, if a little bit long:

batgap.com/jeffery-martin/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy, Laurel Carrington

Jeffery Martin on Batgap 03 Feb 2017 11:02 #105915

Tom Otvos wrote:
This Batgap interview with Jeff Martin is really interesting, if a little bit long:
batgap.com/jeffery-martin/

My podcast player (Overcast) can speed up podcasts. I'm currently listening to this at 2x speedup. The interview doesn't seem to lose anything. There's probably a snarky remark there, but I just can't think of it right now.

Oh, and Interesting to hear what Jeff has been up to.

Jeffery Martin on Batgap 03 Feb 2017 11:11 #105916

Tom Otvos wrote:
I don't quite know why it did not occur to me to do so before, but I have started listening to dharma-related stuff while working on my telescope mirror.

The zen teacher is at breakfast, reading a newspaper and drinking coffee. A surprised student approaches him and says, "Master, didn't you teach us that when when drinking, we should drink, and when we're eating we should eat, and when we're reading we should read? And here you are drinking coffee and reading a newspaper!"

The zen master replies, "Yes, all that is true. When drinking, drink; when eating, eat; when reading, read. And when drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, drink coffee and read the newspaper."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris Marti, nadav, every3rdthought, Shaun Elstob, Noah, Kalle Ylitalo
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds