If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Private message notifications

Private message notifications 16 Mar 2013 11:19 #10048

All,

It seems as though email notifications of private messages, and other "social" events, are not being sent out. Interestingly, notifications of changes to subscribed forum topics is working. I am looking into why but in the meantime, please check your profile, OR click on "Private Messages" in the forum, OR go to the "Share" section, to see if you have any messages waiting for you that you didn't see.

Sorry about that. :blush:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Private message notifications 16 Mar 2013 11:38 #10051

Hmm, in my case, it turns out the notifications were being spam-filtered at Gmail. As far as the back-end goes, emails appear to be going out. So, if you are receiving notifications correctly then great, if not, please check your spam folder and spam filter. If you are SURE you are not filtering notifications out but are still not getting them, send me a message.

Private message notifications 16 Mar 2013 11:40 #10052

I just sent you a test PM, Tom. Can you reply so that I can see what's happening to notifications on my side?

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds