If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to list All topics, not just All Recent?

How to list All topics, not just All Recent? 27 Feb 2015 10:08 #97843

Is it my imagination, or is there no longer a way to see an All topics tab? I see an All Recent tab, but stuff tends to scroll off the bottom of that, eg. Random Dharma, as Rowan pointed out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ona Kiser

How to list All topics, not just All Recent? 27 Feb 2015 11:09 #97844

And/or could "all recent" have infinite scroll instead of showing only the last few?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to list All topics, not just All Recent? 27 Feb 2015 11:22 #97846

And how is the funding for the website going? Is it time for another pledge drive?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ona Kiser

How to list All topics, not just All Recent? 27 Feb 2015 11:31 #97848

Andy wrote:
Is it my imagination, or is there no longer a way to see an All topics tab? I see an All Recent tab, but stuff tends to scroll off the bottom of that, eg. Random Dharma, as Rowan pointed out.

I did remove the "All Topics" tab as it was kind of redundant. You can see everything from the "Index" tab on a per-category basis. But also, the "Recent..." tabs do allow you to filter by date. They default to 1 week but you can set it to whatever you like.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy

How to list All topics, not just All Recent? 27 Feb 2015 11:33 #97849

shargrol wrote:
And how is the funding for the website going? Is it time for another pledge drive?

Click here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shargrol, Ona Kiser

How to list All topics, not just All Recent? 27 Feb 2015 12:34 #97851

Tom Otvos wrote:
Andy wrote:
Is it my imagination, or is there no longer a way to see an All topics tab? I see an All Recent tab, but stuff tends to scroll off the bottom of that, eg. Random Dharma, as Rowan pointed out.

I did remove the "All Topics" tab as it was kind of redundant. You can see everything from the "Index" tab on a per-category basis. But also, the "Recent..." tabs do allow you to filter by date. They default to 1 week but you can set it to whatever you like.

I never noticed that drop down thingy where you can choose how much time to see. Doh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to list All topics, not just All Recent? 27 Feb 2015 12:54 #97852

Ona Kiser wrote:
Tom Otvos wrote:
Andy wrote:
Is it my imagination, or is there no longer a way to see an All topics tab? I see an All Recent tab, but stuff tends to scroll off the bottom of that, eg. Random Dharma, as Rowan pointed out.

I did remove the "All Topics" tab as it was kind of redundant. You can see everything from the "Index" tab on a per-category basis. But also, the "Recent..." tabs do allow you to filter by date. They default to 1 week but you can set it to whatever you like.

I never noticed that drop down thingy where you can choose how much time to see. Doh.

FYI, it will remember your choice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ona Kiser

How to list All topics, not just All Recent? 27 Feb 2015 13:24 #97857

Holy Mary, Mother of God! A miracle! :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurel Carrington
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum