If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Membership Discussion

Membership Discussion 22 Dec 2010 14:17 #793

Jackson and I started this forum with the idea that some of us could use a place to talk about our practices without having to worry about denominational issues and towing the line in regard to what the teacher says or allows. This site is meant to be a collection of equals.

Jackson and I have collaborated on membership decisions all along, with a few exceptions. We, led by me, made a bad decision yesterday and it has bitten us in the ass. I'm thankful that Jackson acted quickly to pull the plug and be done with it.

So Jackson, thank you.

I'm very disappointed in what happened and I take full responsibility for it as one of the folks supposedly managing this place. I hope you can all forgive and forget. I learned something. No need to go into detail but it was something I should have known already.

May we now carry on as intended.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Membership Discussion 23 Dec 2010 05:58 #794

A smart smack upside the head is not necessarily a bad thing, however unpleasant momentarily.

I have arranged to receive them on several occasions, myownself.

Membership Discussion 23 Dec 2010 16:00 #795

The key is admitting to your culpability. That's something I learned the hard way but it's amazingly powerful, both on the inside and to the outside.

Membership Discussion 24 Dec 2010 04:33 #796

The key is admitting to your culpability. That's something I learned the hard way but it's amazingly powerful, both on the inside and to the outside.

-cmarti
so true, works wonders
  • Dharma Comarade

Membership Discussion 20 Apr 2012 14:17 #797

In classic message board fashion, we have approximately 30 members here, only 6 to 8 of whom post anything at all regularly. I'd be interested in a show of hands. Who's lurking but not posting?

You can vote by posting the word "Aye" here.

Membership Discussion 20 Apr 2012 21:44 #798

Hey, I never saw this section before. Cool.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds