If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Head Band and Weight Loss

Head Band and Weight Loss 21 Sep 2019 12:24 #111597

Seem to be going thru some changes. I'm getting that headband and brow pressure thing quite a bit now, that was a "feature" seven years ago or something.

Also I've been losing weight, about a pound a week for 2 months. I seem to be experiencing hunger but I guess I don't seem to do much about it. So far it's fine, as I have the weight to lose. Anyway, assuming it's not cancer or something, has anyone else experienced this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shargrol, Kacchapa, Junglist

Head Band and Weight Loss 21 Sep 2019 16:33 #111598

The head pressure happens to me, I don’t know if it’s to the same extent as you, but as for the weight loss, I’d say you’d be best advised to ask a doctor, I believe there are various serious conditions that it could result from.

On the other hand, I went through a phase of avoiding “sense pleasures” mostly in the shape of food just for the taste of it, and lost some weight as a result. I also had some discomfort in my lower left abdomen that turned into severe pain during a spell of influenza, so I had it checked out with a couple of tests. One was an abdominal ultrasound, during which the doctor asked me if I’d lost weight recently, to which I replied that I had, and sent me for an MRI. They didn’t find anything and were none the wiser about what the pain was - maybe just weird muscular tension. But I think the sensible and responsible thing would be to keep a close eye on it and consult a doc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shargrol, Ona Kiser

Head Band and Weight Loss 23 Sep 2019 07:41 #111604

Eric wrote:
So far it's fine, as I have the weight to lose. Anyway, assuming it's not cancer or something, has anyone else experienced this?

Um no, it is not fine, unless your doctor says its fine. Any material change in your physical baseline that is not immediately accounted for should be looked into, Eric.

Head Band and Weight Loss 23 Sep 2019 09:18 #111606

" I seem to be experiencing hunger but I guess I don't seem to do much about it." I wondered if you were thinking of it as possibly more of a motivational rather than a physical-originated issue?

Head Band and Weight Loss 23 Sep 2019 14:25 #111610

Maybe it was more of a habit to eat when less hunger was present.

Kind of strange that I gained 2 pounds over the weekend and felt pretty good about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Junglist
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds