If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Getting Started

Getting Started 23 Jul 2012 20:50 #6889

Welcome to the discussion area of awakenetwork.org. Here are some helpful tips to enable you to get the most out of this site.

TBD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Getting Started 14 Oct 2013 05:30 #15469

Hi Tom,
I'd like to get an email when there's a new post in any of the threads I wrote on. How to do it? thanks a lot :)

Getting Started 15 Oct 2013 10:40 #15531

Tomer,

You would subscribe to that topic, by clicking on the blue "SUBSCRIBE" button at the top or bottom of a topic page.

Getting Started 19 Mar 2014 16:36 #19001

Tom Otvos wrote:
Here are some helpful tips to enable you to get the most out of this site.

TBD

As this topic is a work in progress I wondered if there was somewhere else in the discussion area that might have some advice for novice users of the site/forum?

Getting Started 19 Mar 2014 18:24 #19002

I'm not sure we ever got around to a general guide, that I recall.

If you use the recent topics tab to browse the forum, you can see the various conversations that have been active recently. If you browse all topics you'll find years of older stuff, too, sorted to some extent by general topic (though we don't have a huge division of topics like some forums do).

Using the "Share" button on the very top of the page you can friend people and send private messages.

The events link at very top and/or the hangout tab were for organizing Google hangouts, which have happened on occasion - for a while they were kind of popular, but lately haven't happened. But you are free to come up with a theme and date and organize one!

On the right side is a reading list, which is a so-far very short list of articles various people have written about various things.

That's my tips for the moment. Welcome! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: every3rdthought, Tina, Gareth, Ranger

Getting Started 20 Mar 2014 04:23 #19004

thanks Ona, not to sound too fawning but you're the reason I found this place! Heard your interview on the Being Ordinary podcast and Google led me hear :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pia
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds