If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Been there, done that, got the t-shirt

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt 07 Aug 2013 17:17 #13980

Don't do a ladies on my account. I'll take a men's size small. It looks fantastic!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt 07 Aug 2013 17:27 #13981

Colleayn wrote:
Don't do a ladies on my account. I'll take a men's size small. It looks fantastic!

If I did a ladies version, what size would you be? And Laurel, I am trying to find out whether you want ladies too and, if so, what size? I would like to order these tonight so we can get it in time.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt 07 Aug 2013 17:30 #13982

I'd like one as well, but since I'm not coming to the conference this year, I assume I can just order a one-off through the link you posted, Tom?

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt 07 Aug 2013 20:44 #13987

andy wrote:
I'd like one as well, but since I'm not coming to the conference this year, I assume I can just order a one-off through the link you posted, Tom?

Andy, yes, you will be able to order online, but don't use that link. We have changed the graphics up a bit. I am in the process of setting up a CafePress store where you will be able to order various items with the AN "brand". I'll let you know when that is ready.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt 08 Aug 2013 16:39 #13993

The shirts are now ordered, and will hopefully arrive in Boulder by the time I do. The total, per shirt including shipping, will be $22.31.

For non-conference folks here, I am still working on getting a store set up, but if you are desperate to get one RIGHT NOW, here are the men's and ladies' versions:

www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=904540253

www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=904542934

I am told by CafePress that you can order off these URLs but if someone finds differently, please post it here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurel Carrington, Rod

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt 08 Aug 2013 17:24 #13994

Thanks Tom!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt 08 Aug 2013 22:34 #13998

That's a sharp t-shirt! (Not sure about the pink camo choice...)
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2013 22:35 by Ona Kiser.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds