If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How many complete 4 path journals exist online?

How many complete 4 path journals exist online? 25 Oct 2013 22:03 #15765

I was looking through the old KFD forums a while back and saw a bunch of your old practice journals. Not surprisingly, it seems like many more people start a journal compared to those who finish them. How many "complete", 4 path, pragmatic dharma, practice journals exist online? I haven't bothered looking through DhO, yet.

I'm interested in anything by anyone anywhere who has done it and posted their complete or near complete process online in whatever format. And more than a number, I'm interested in a link page to all the ones that exist. Does that exist anywhere? Do the archives of KFD have a permanent location at the jaytek site? I know things are problematic given the blow-ups of Wetpaint and KFD. I was only interested in finding Ron Crouch's journal at the time and didn't keep track of where the other ones were.

Even though I don't have locations, I'm pretty sure I saw complete practice journals for: Chris Marti, Antero, Russell, Ron Crouch, Laurel Carrington, Nicolai, Jackson and Nadav. Russell's, Antero's and Laurel's are currently pretty easy to find since they reposted everything, or almost everything, at the current KFD.

Thanks for any info. I've gotten a lot out of your journals. I've read most of Russell's, Ron's and Laurel's with Laurel's experiences on cushion being the most similar to my own.

Just found a bunch of links to the jaytek.net site here: insanebraintrain.blogspot.com/2013/10/me...urnals-from-old.html

and here's Ron's first part:
jaytek.net/KFD/KFDForumOld/kennethfolkdh...2bPractice%2bJournal).html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How many complete 4 path journals exist online? 25 Oct 2013 23:03 #15767

A couple more I can think of are Owen Becker and Clayton that are probably intact on the backup.

My complete journals from KFD are here:
nadav.name/kfd/1
nadav.name/kfd/2/ (a little was lost from this one, but it's after getting off the ride)

How many complete 4 path journals exist online? 26 Oct 2013 01:39 #15769

How many complete 4 path journals exist online? 26 Oct 2013 07:49 #15773

Mine is here on Awakenetwork.org but it was created and completed on the original KFD on Wetpaint. It's in 7 parts and it starts here:

awakenetwork.org/magazine/cmarti/70

How many complete 4 path journals exist online? 26 Oct 2013 07:51 #15774

Do the archives of KFD have a permanent location at the jaytek site?

Tom Otvos and I have been working through Kenneth Folk, with his permission and support, to archive as much of the old KFD as we can here on Awakenetwork.org.
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2013 07:52 by Chris Marti.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kate Gowen, Andy, Laurel Carrington

How many complete 4 path journals exist online? 26 Oct 2013 08:48 #15775

Great question! I'm so glad you're interested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kate Gowen, Colleayn
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds