If this site provides value to you and your practice, please consider donating a small amount to help with the hosting fees.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really?

Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really? 22 Nov 2013 18:12 #16696

Has anyone tried listening to this stuff with any frequency (pardon the pun)?
I came across it the other night (diversion tactic from study) and listened to a whole bunch of different frequencies and as a result I felt pretty jumpy up in the frontal cortex 3rd eye area - not sure if it was placebo or real. (Didn't see any machine elves though….. :( )
Also, if its real, and it does stimulate the pineal gland/third eye - is that a good thing in itself? Could it be damaging? Is it a way just to get a DMT hit?
I listened through headphones for about an hour.
So I have no idea, but interested if anyone has anything to contribute on this?
This is one of the easier tracks to listen to…...

Below is one description that was included with one of these tracks on Youtube. There is so much New Age junk around this that its hard to know what is credible and what isn't

'The pineal gland is a small part of the endocrine system, also called the pineal body. This gland produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic (seasonal) functions. It is located near the center of the brain and has a tiny pine cone shape.

Melatonin is a structurally simple hormone that communicates information about environmental lighting to various parts of the body. Ultimately, melatonin has the ability to entrain biological rhythms and has important effects on reproductive function of many animals. The light-transducing ability of the pineal gland has led some to call the pineal the 'third eye'.

The pineal gland is responsible for your DNA system. It is referred to as being the seat of the Soul or the seat of consciousness. It is capable of making a compound called DMT. DMT is released from the pineal gland during extraordinary states such as time of death and the time of birth. This gland may be the mechanism from which we enter and leave our physical bodies. Dr. Strassman has done extensive research on the pineal gland and DMT.'
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really? 22 Nov 2013 18:21 #16698

What would be the value?
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2013 18:22 by Chris Marti.

Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really? 22 Nov 2013 18:33 #16700

Good question. Don't know :lol:

Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really? 22 Nov 2013 18:41 #16701

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2013 18:43 by Chris Marti.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rod

Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really? 22 Nov 2013 18:44 #16702

Yep thanks - that pretty much sorts it out. As I said, it was a good diversion from study…. :)

Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really? 22 Nov 2013 20:23 #16710

It always come back to DMT and machine elves! I just randomly stumbled onto this:

wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Noman%27s_tek
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kate Gowen

Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really? 22 Nov 2013 20:26 #16711

:lol: Maybe we are all really machine elves dreaming of being humans???
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kate Gowen

Frequencies for pineal gland/third eye, really? 23 Nov 2013 13:49 #16754

I am imagining somewhere there's a vacation spot for third eyes, where they lay around exhausted, complaining about all the weird things people do to them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kate Gowen, every3rdthought, Rod
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds