Google Hangout - 4/11 8:30 CDT - Guided Meditation

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #10646 by Russell
Hey All,

I recently spoke to Abre Chen about leading a guided meditation for our next Google hangout and she agreed! She is truly fantastic with these guided meditations, so I think most of you will enjoy it. She is available next Wed (4/10) or Thursday (4/11) in the evening with a start time of around 7-8pm CST. Please list here if you are interested and can make it. I think Google limits the conversation to 9 people. I hope we can get quite a few on board this time. More details/final time etc... to follow.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Russell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10647 by Laurel Carrington
I can't do a Wednesday at all, but Thursday I could. If Thursday turns out to be the day, I'll be in touch about how to do this. I haven't done it before.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #10650 by Chris Marti
I suggest you try to use the events functionality here on AN to do this group chat. I experimented with it last week and it seems to work well. You set up your time and date (create event) and then invite AN members and others in.

Yes?

awakenetwork.org/index.php/main-events
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Chris Marti.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10652 by Russell
Sure Chris, once I have the exact time dialed in, I'll use the events feature. Thanks!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10655 by Ona Kiser
I can do the 10th but not the 11th, but choose the majority date!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10661 by Tom Otvos
I would be interested in trying this out, and can probably do either date as long as the time is 9 EDT/8 CDT or later.

-- tomo

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10664 by Ona Kiser
I can do later on the 11th - after 8:30pm central, for instance. The 10th I don't have time restrictions.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10668 by Shoshin
If it's at 8 central, I may be able to participate this time. Either day would probably work for me.
Mike

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10669 by Russell
I am starting to think the 11th at 8 or 8:30 CDT would be good. Just have to ask Abre is she is up to doing it that late as she is EDT.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10684 by Russell
Abre said 8:30 CDT was good on the 11th so I'm going to send out and event here soon. First come first serve till we have 9 people. (If we can get that many) I'll go by the order of response on this thread.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10686 by Rod
I would be keen - will check the time difference factor and weigh in if possible

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10689 by Ona Kiser

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10693 by Andy
I'm in. Thanks for setting this up, Russell!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10696 by Laurel Carrington
I hope it's already clear that I'm in! But someone will have to show me how to do this. Haven't done it before. It will be great to see all of you! L

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10697 by Tom Otvos

Russell wrote: Abre said 8:30 CDT was good on the 11th so I'm going to send out and event here soon. First come first serve till we have 9 people. (If we can get that many) I'll go by the order of response on this thread.

I notice there is no event yet. Are you having problems with that interface?

-- tomo

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10699 by Russell

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10709 by Ona Kiser
It wasn't clear to me til Russell pointed it out that you have to go to the event link and choose "I'm attending" (or however it's worded) to be "in" - not just post here saying you intend to show up.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #10710 by Russell

Ona Kiser wrote: It wasn't clear to me til Russell pointed it out that you have to go to the event link and choose "I'm attending" (or however it's worded) to be "in" - not just post here saying you intend to show up.

Yes, sorry if anyone was confused. Thanks Ona!

More
11 years 1 week ago #10746 by Russell
Just a reminder. This is coming up this Thursday, if you want to attend go here and then I need to add you on Google Plus so I can send the invite:

awakenetwork.org/index.php/main-events/v...ut-guided-meditation

More
11 years 1 week ago #10940 by Russell
Remember folks, this is tonight. I will send out google+ invites to those that said they would attend. If you aren't sure and once we start ill post the URL to the hangout here too if anyone else wants to join. See you tonight.