Holidays Zoom Meet

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #114745 by Dusko
Replied by Dusko on topic Holidays Zoom Meet
Ona, could you tell us more about what this Zoom meeting would be about? Is it just friendly chit chat or specific forum and practice related? 

Im in Denmark so time zone will matter and my jobs are not fixed days or hours but I wouldn’t mind meeting you fine folks via video chat! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #114747 by Ona Kiser
Replied by Ona Kiser on topic Holidays Zoom Meet
The last times we did it was just social, to put faces to the posters, and have some convivial hangout. Practice topics came up, as did other subjects. 

There's no reason not to organize zooms around specific topics! There might be interest. I think maybe some people are shy about organizing them? That is, I assume the lack of morefrequent meetups is not due to lack of interest but just fear of being the one to set it up. Because we always enjoy the conversations.  Surely! lol

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #114748 by Dusko
Ok, so here I go ...

Dusko
Time Zone GMT+1 Copenhagen , Sunday 19:00 (which is Noon in NY I think. I could do a bit later and a bit sooner, maybe even another day but my work rosters are changing weekly hence not sure about other days, I can try and fit in)

EDIT; so we send our email address via PM to that person who is organizing this (looking at you Ona) :D 

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #114750 by Ona Kiser
Replied by Ona Kiser on topic Holidays Zoom Meet
I think last time I just made a zoom meeting and posted the link, after ascertaining the time everyone could do. I'll wait several days to see if anyone else shows up! 

More
3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 6 days ago #114751 by Dusko
November 12th, 13th and 14th not good for me. My partner just told me that she is off with her friends for that weekend and Im to mind our 5 year old (who I doubt will sit still and be a good boy while Im chatting with you fine folks) :D 

I have the freedom to fix a day off two weeks in advance (except that weekend now mentioned above) so I could maybe fit into other people's plans.
Last edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Dusko.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #114752 by Tom Otvos
Replied by Tom Otvos on topic Holidays Zoom Meet
I would like to attend but it would be a last minute thing that would be hard for me to plan for right now, given my other commitments. If there is a set time, I'll do my best. Tuesday and Thursday evenings are the most difficult for me.

-- tomo

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #114764 by Kacchapa
Replied by Kacchapa on topic Holidays Zoom Meet
I'll try to attend but with the homesteading project on top of the day job, I likely won't know until the time comes. The date that's chosen, I'll just try.